This article was last updated on January 31, 2022
Who is Brad Pitt? Wrong question – everyone knows him. This list of Brad Pitt quotes will show you why he is so incredibly successful.
Brad Pitt is an American actor and producer and one of Hollywood’s most famous sex symbols. Additionally, he is an Academy Award and Golden Globe winner, known for films like Legends of the Fall, Fight Club, The Curious Case of Benjamin Button, Moneyball and 12 Years a Slave.
He was born on December 18, 1963, in Shawnee, Oklahoma. Before he became a famous actor, he earned a living by driving strippers in limos, moving refrigerators, and dressing as a giant chicken. His big-screen debut was in the 1989 horror film Cutting Class, and his role in 1994’s Legends of the Fall made many people in Hollywood notice him.
Brad Pitt’s Career
Pitt started earning more serious attention for his roles in Babel (2006), The Curious Case of Benjamin Button (2008), Inglourious Basterds (2009), and Moneyball (2011). He won his first Oscar in the best picture category as a producer for 12 Years a Slave (2013). Additionally, Brad Pitt is popular for his later works like The Big Short (2015) and Allied (2016), along with his lengthy and high-profile relationships with actresses Jennifer Aniston and Angelina Jolie.
As of 2018, at the age of 56, Brat Pitt has an estimated net worth of $240 million. He has been nominated for dozens of highly prestigious awards and has won an Oscar, a Golden Globe, a Primetime Emmy, a BAFTA award, a Saturn Award, an EDA award… the list goes on.
Brad Pitt has been one of my favorite actors for years, and he’s probably one of your favorites, too. The man has got serious talent and has put in a lot of hard work behind his career. Here’s our list of motivational Brad Pitt quotes:
Top 19 Inspiring Brad Pitt Quotes
- “You can’t be different for different’s sake, and this doesn’t always work, but you have to separate yourself from the normal read. Of course, it has to be truthful. If it’s not truthful, don’t waste your time.” – Brad Pitt
- “I’m one of those people you hate because of genetics. It’s the truth.” – Brad Pitt
- “I’ve been no stranger to change.” – Brad Pitt
- “I tell young guys, don’t make choices because somebody else is telling you it’s good from a career maintenance perspective.” – Brad Pitt
- “You must lose everything in order to gain anything.” – Brad Pitt
- “When you see a person, do you just concentrate on their looks? It’s just a first impression. Then there’s someone who doesn’t catch your eye immediately, but you talk to them and they become the most beautiful thing in the world. The greatest actors aren’t what you would call beautiful sex symbols.” – Brad Pitt Quotes
- “Actions speak louder than words, and it’s no more true than with your kids.” – Brad Pitt
- “I was very curious about the world even at a young age, and I don’t know at what point I became aware that other cultures believed in different religions, and my question was, ‘Well, why don’t they get to go to Heaven then?’” – Brad Pitt
- “Where I grew up, we started out in Oklahoma and then moved to Missouri, it was considered hubris to talk about yourself. And the downside of that was that ideas rarely got exchanged, or true feelings.” – Brad Pitt
- “My training is documented on film.” – Brad Pitt
Insightful Brad Pitt Quotes
- “When you first get opportunities, suddenly you get surrounded by a lot of people who want to make money off you but also are there to help. But they start telling you so much what you need to be and what you need to do to maintain some idea of career maintenance.” – Brad Pitt
See Also: Top 15 Most Inspiring Matthew McConaughey Quotes
- “With sons and father, there’s an inexplicable connection and imprint that your father leaves on you.” – Brad Pitt
- “I have an adventure every morning.” – Brad Pitt
- “I believe you make your day. You make your life. So much of it is all perception, and this is the form that I built for myself. I have to accept it and work within those compounds, and it’s up to me.” – Brad Pitt Quotes
- “When I received my first paycheck from my now known day job, I spent it on a period Craftsman chair and a Frank Lloyd Wright-wannabe lamp. With my second paycheck, I bought a stereo.” – Brad Pitt
- “You want to stake your own claim.” – Brad Pitt
- “We’re mysteries to ourselves.” – Brad Pitt
- “Happiness is overrated. There has to be conflict in life.” – Brad Pitt
- “By nature, I keep moving, man. My theory is, be the shark. You’ve just got to keep moving. You can’t stop.” – Brad Pitt
Thanks for viewing our collection of Brad Pitt quotes! Don’t forget to share this on social media using the buttons below.
Which of these Brad Pitt quotes did you like best? Comment below with your favorites.