This article was last updated on February 11, 2022
To those who don’t know who Paulo Coelho is, he is a famous Brazilian lyricist and novelist. He is one of the most widely read authors in the world. His book The Alchemist has gone to sell more than 65 million copies worldwide, becoming one of the best-selling books in history. So I’ve decided to make a list with the best Paulo Coelho Quotes.
I encourage you to save this as a resource to come back to when you’re in need of a boost (and I know that we all need a boost every now and then!). For this reason, I initially created this list as a resource for myself and I have bookmarked this page to return to on a regular basis.
I certainly hope that you will also see this as a resource rather than just a quick article to read. So please, save this resource for when you need it in the future and pass it on to those that you think will benefit from it.
15 Amazing Paulo Coelho Quotes That Will Change Your Life
1. “And when you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.”
2.”When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too.”
3. “Life has a way of testing a person’s will, either by having nothing happen at all or by having everything happen at once.”
4. “One day you will wake up and there won’t be any more time to do the things you’ve always wanted. Do it now.”
5. “Be Brave. Take Risks. Nothing can substitute experience.”
6. “If you want to be successful, you must respect one rule – Never lie to yourself.”
7. “The act of discovering who we are will force us to accept that we can go further than we think.”
8. “The secret of life is to fall seven times and to get up eight times.”
9. “Don’t waste your time with explanations, people only hear what they want to hear.”
10. “Don’t give in to your fears. If you do, you won’t be able to talk to your heart.”
11. “At a certain point in our lives, we lose control of what’s happening to us, and our lives become controlled by fate. That’s the world’s greatest lie.”
12. “There is only one thing that makes a dream impossible to achieve: the fear of failure.”
13. “When you repeat a mistake, it is not a mistake anymore: it is a decision.”
14. “People are capable at any time in their lives, of doing what they dream of.”
15. “It’s the possibility of having a dream come true that makes life interesting.”
16. “A child can teach an adult three things: to be happy for no reason, to always be busy with something, and to know how to demand with all his might that which he desires.” – Paulo Coelho
17. “The simple things are also the most extraordinary things, and only the wise can see them.” – Paulo Coelho
18. “Accept what life offers you and try to drink from every cup. All wines should be tasted; some should only be sipped, but with others, drink the whole bottle.” – Paulo Coelho
19. “None of us knows what might happen even the next minute, yet still we go forward. Because we trust. Because we have Faith.” – Paulo Coelho
20. “Tell your heart that the fear of suffering is worse than the suffering itself. And no heart has ever suffered when it goes in search of its dream.” – Paulo Coelho
Interesting read: The Cheapest Penny Crypto You Can Buy
Read Also: 91 Quotes to Live By
Thank you for reading these amazing Paulo Coelho Quotes, I hope you enjoyed these 15 quotes, and please if you did share this post and help us grow it would mean a lot to us. To all those who haven’t read his books, I would suggest you start by reading The Alchemist, one of the best motivational books. I’d love to hear which quote inspires or motivates you the most. Please share in the comments below!