This article was last updated on August 29, 2022
I think everybody loves inspirational quotes. They are powerful words of wisdom condensed into just 1-2 lines. Whenever you read them, you are inspired to take action immediately. Therefore I thought it would be a great idea to come up with the ultimate list of 91 inspirational quotes to live by. So after choosing the best quotes to live by from the hundreds that I had, I managed to come up with the top 91. To kick it off, here’s my personal favorite:
“This is a wonderful day. I’ve never seen this one before.” – Maya Angelou
READ NEXT: “Bitcoin (BTC) Price Prediction”
How to Use This List
Instead of keeping these amazing quotes to myself, I decided it would be great to share them with you. I hope that they will inspire and motivate you. My advice is to save this page as a bookmark and come back to it whenever you are in need of a motivational boost. As we all know, everyone needs a pick me up every now and then.
I initially created this list as a resource for myself and I have bookmarked this page, so I could re-read it on a regular basis. It is my hope that you won’t see this as a quick article to read, but rather as a resource to come back whenever you need some inspiration. So please, save it for when you need it in the future and pass it on to those that you think will benefit from it as well.
91 Quotes to Live By
1. Talent is given, greatness is earned.
2. Don’t let someone else’s opinion of you become your reality.
3. Listen, smile, agree and then do whatever you were going to do anyway.
4. Never let a bad day make you feel like you have a bad life.
5. The person who says something is impossible should not interrupt the person who is doing it.
6. It is never too late to be what you might have been.
7. Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people.
8. If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door.
9. The higher you climb the better the view.
10. With patience you can even cook a stone. (One of the best quotes to live by)
Profound Quotes To Live Your Life By
11. Don’t tell me the sky’s the limit when there’s footprints on the moon.
12. Life is not measured by the amount of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
13. It’s important to make someone happy, and it’s important to start with yourself.
14. If you settle for just anything, you’ll never know what you’re truly worthy of.
15. In life, you get what you put in. Everything comes back around.
16. Death is not the greatest loss in life; the greatest loss is what dies inside while you’re still alive.
17. If you don’t like something, change it. If you can’t change it, change the way you think about it.
18. Life isn’t about waiting for the storm to pass, it’s about learning to dance in the rain. – Vivian Greene
19. I know where I’m going and I know the truth, and I don’t have to be what you want me to be. I’m free to be what I want.
20. Dream as you will live forever, live as you will die today.
Motivational Quotes To Live Your Life By
21. If you want something you’ve never had then you’ve got to do something you’ve never done.
22. Whatever the mind of man can conceive and believe it can achieve. – Napoleon Hill
23. Some people want it to happen, some wish it would happen, others make it happen. – Michael Jordan
24. Life is a stage and you get only one performance. Make it a good one.
25. As long as you’re going to be thinking anyway, THINK BIG.
26. Nothing is impossible, the word it self says I’m possible.
27. They laugh at me because I’m different, I laugh at them because they’re all the same.
28. Don’t be afraid to give up the good to go for the great.
29. Life is short, live it. Love is rare, grab it. Anger is bad, dump it. Fear is awful, face it. Memories are sweet, cherish it.
30. To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that’s all.
Insightful Quotes To Better Yourself
31. Live life to the fullest because you only get to live it once.
32. Do things that count, but don’t count the things you do.
33. Begin each day with a grateful heart.
34. Opportunity is missed by people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.
35. Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive about what could go right.
36. Every day is a new beginning, take a deep breath and start again.
37. If you wanna fly, you got to give up the shit that weighs you down.
38. Don’t live your fears, live your dreams.
39. We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.
40. It is impossible to live without failing at something, unless you live so cautiously, that you might as well not have lived at all – In which case you fail by default.
Wise Quotes To Enrich Your Life
41. If you do not go after what you want, you will never have it. If you do not ask, the answer will always be NO. You will always be in the same place, unless you step forward.
42. Clear your mind of can’t!
43. All the days that you wake up, you got one job, and that’s to get better every single day.
44. When writing the story of your life, don’t let anyone else hold the pen.
45. Life is too short to wait.
46. I have never in my life learned anything from any man who agreed with me.
47. I haven’t failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work.
48. It’s not whether you get knocked down, it’s whether you get up.
49. Whether you think you can or think you can’t, you’re right.
50. The man who removes a mountain begins by carrying away small stones.
51. Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do.
52. It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not.
53. The purpose of our lives is to be happy. – Dalai Lama
54. Life is what happens when you’re busy making other plans. – John Lennon
55. Get busy living or get busy dying. – Stephen King
56. Never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game. – Babe Ruth
57. Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life. Don’t be trapped by dogma – which is living with the results of other people’s thinking. – Steve Jobs
58. If life were predictable it would cease to be life, and be without flavor. -Eleanor Roosevelt
59. The big lesson in life, baby, is never be scared of anyone or anything. – Frank Sinatra
60. Turn your wounds into wisdom. – Oprah Winfrey
Thoughtful Quotes To Live By
61. Don’t settle for what life gives you; make life better and build something. – Ashton Kutcher
62. I like criticism. It makes you strong. – LeBron James
63. Life is never easy. There is work to be done and obligations to be met – obligations to truth, to justice, and to liberty. – JFK
64. Life is like a coin. You can spend it any way you wish, but you only spend it once. – Lillian Dickson
65. Life is a flower of which love is the honey. – Victor Hugo
66. Don’t cry because it’s over, smile because it happened. – Dr. Seuss
67. You must expect great things of yourself before you can do them. – Michael Jordan
68. There are no mistakes, only opportunities. – Tina Fey
69. All life is an experiment. The more experiments you make, the better.
70. Be nice to people on the way up, because you may meet them on the way down. – Jimmy Durante
Encouraging Quotes To Live Your Life By
71. We become not a melting pot but a beautiful mosaic. Different people, different beliefs, different yearnings, different hopes, different dreams. – Jimmy Carter
72. Happy is the man who can make a living by his hobby. – George Bernard Shaw
73. Living an experience, a particular fate, is accepting it fully. – Albert Camus
74. The more you praise and celebrate your life, the more there is in life to celebrate. – Oprah Winfrey
75. Don’t be afraid to fail. It’s not the end of the world, and in many ways, it’s the first step toward learning something and getting better at it. – Jon Hamm
76. It’s never too late – never too late to start over, never too late to be happy. – Jane Fonda
77. When it is obvious that goals can’t be reached, don’t adjust the goals, but adjust the action steps. – Confucius
78. If you love life, don’t waste time, for time is what life is made up of. – Bruce Lee
79. Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.
80. If you spend your whole life waiting for the storm, you’ll never enjoy the sunshine. – Morris West
Meaningful Quotes To Live By
81. Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one’s courage. – Anais Nin
82. Every moment is a fresh beginning. – T. S. Eliot
83. The best way to predict your future is to create it. – Abraham Lincoln
84. Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. – Buddha
85. Life is short, and it is here to be lived. – Kate Winslet
86. Life is about making an impact, not making an income. – Kevin Kruse
87. Health is the greatest gift, contentment the greatest wealth, faithfulness the best relationship. – Buddha
88. Good friends, good books, and a sleepy conscience: this is the ideal life. – Mark Twain
89. Those who dare to fail miserably can achieve greatly. – JFK
90. Be happy for this moment. This moment is your life. – Omar Khayyam
Thank you for reading 91 Inspirational Quotes to Live by, I hope you enjoyed them. If you have any good quotes to add, please do so in the comments below.