This article was last updated on February 1, 2022
Anthony Robbins aka Tony Robbins was, is, and will always be an inspiration for many. His speeches and books have changed many lives for the better. He is one of those people who can truly make you believe that your dreams are within your reach. His book Awaken The Giant Within is one of my favorite books and it’s probably the book that has impacted my life the most. I’ve never had the opportunity to see him live but I’ve listened to almost all of his speeches and read most of his books. This is why today I decided to share my favorite Tony Robbins quotes. These quotes will definitely help you if you are going through hard times.
10 Tony Robbins Quotes You Need To Remember
1. “Setting goals is the first step in turning the invisible into the visible.”
2. “We can change our lives. We can do, have, and be exactly what we wish.”
3. “If you can’t, you must. If you must, you can.”
4. “There’s always a way – if you’re committed.”
5. A real decision is measured by the fact that you’ve taken a new action. If there’s no action, you haven’t truly decided.
6. If you do what you’ve always done, you’ll get what you’ve always gotten.
7. It is in your moments of decision that your destiny is shaped.
8. “I challenge you to make your life a masterpiece. I challenge you to join the ranks of those people who live what they teach, who walk their talk.”
9. “It’s not knowing what to do; it’s doing what you know.”
10. “Success is doing what you want to do, when you want, where you want, with whom you want, as much as you want.”
Tony Robbins is an extremely inspirational individual. This is obvious when looking at his life and work ethic. We suggest keeping these quotes around. They might come in handy when you need that extra boost. Hopefully, that will help you push through the hard times.
Thank you for reading and be sure to pass this article along! We hope you enjoyed it.