This article was last updated on February 1, 2022
Les Brown is one of my favorite motivational speakers and his speeches have been a part of my life for quite a long time. I have tried to live by his philosophy and my life has changed tremendously since I started doing so. This is why today I’ve decided to share with you some of Les Brown’s best quotes. Enjoy!
10 Les Brown Quotes That Will Inspire You
1. “Too many of us are not living our dreams because we are living our fears.”
2. “Your dream was given to you. If someone else can’t see it for you, that’s fine, it was given to you and not them. It’s your dream. Hold it. Nourish it. Cultivate it!”
3. “Life takes on meaning when you become motivated, set goals, and charge after them in an unstoppable manner.”
4. “It’s not over until you win.”
5. “Life is a fight for territory and once you stop fighting for what you want, what you don’t want will automatically take over.”
6. “No one will take better care of your dream than you.”
7. “If you run around with 9 losers pretty soon you’ll be the 10th loser.”
8. “Life has no limitations, except the ones you make.”
9. “Other people’s opinion of you does not have to become your reality.”
10. “Most people fail in life not because they aim too high and miss, but because they aim too low and hit.”
5 Les Brown Quotes For Tough Times
11. “Just because Fate doesn’t deal you the right cards, it doesn’t mean you should give up. It just means you have to play the cards you get to their maximum potential.”
12. “The graveyard is the richest place on earth because it is here that you will find all the hopes and dreams that were never fulfilled, the books that were never written, the songs that were never sung, the inventions that were never shared, the cures that were never discovered, all because someone was too afraid to take that first step, keep with the problem, or determined to carry out their dream.”
13. “Perfection does not exist — you can always do better and you can always grow.”
14. “The things you want are always possible; it is just that the way to get them is not always apparent. The only real obstacle in your path to a fulfilling life is you, and that can be a considerable obstacle because you carry the baggage of insecurities and past experience.”
15. “Accept responsibility for your life. Know that it is you who will get you where you want to go, no one else.”
And his best quote: “Two young boys were skating on ice when all of a sudden, one of them fell through and got trapped under. His friend started to punch the ice in hopes of breaking it but could not get through. In desperation, the friend climbed a tree and broke off a huge branch, came back down the tree, and started smashing the ice, eventually breaking it and miraculously saving his friend.
As emergency services came after the boy was safe, they sat in amazement and wondered how the little boy was able to break off the branch, smash the ice and save his friend. As they were sharing their amazement, an old man walked up and said, “the boy was able to do it because there was no one here that told him he couldn’t.”
Les Brown is a life changer and as you can see he is a man full of so much wisdom for all. If you loved this collection of Les Brown quotes please make sure you share this article with your loved ones and followers.
If you think I left any quotes out, please share your favorite Les Brown quotes in the comments section below.