This article was last updated on May 31, 2015
6. Engage your emotions at work. Your instincts and emotions are there to help you.
7. Chance favours the prepared mind. The more you practice, the luckier you become.
8. The best way of learning about anything is by doing.
9. If you’re hurt, lick your wounds and get up again. If you’ve given it your absolute best, it’s time to move forward.
10. There is no greater thing you can do with your life and your work than follow your passions – in a way that serves the world and you.
And here is a bonus. My favourite one.
Thank you for reading these amazing quotes, please don’t forget to share the inspiration with your friends and family by clicking on the social media buttons below the article.
P.S. There are few side effects from subscring to Motivationgrid, few of them include – increased motivation, better overall mood and increased productivity. Subscribe at your own risk.